Stream content through IP to any screen with our range of solutions
IPTV solutions to suit any project requirements from advanced solutions for hotel groups to simple network integrations for commercial offices. Our IPTV solution supports Verimatrix, Samsung Lynk, LG Pro-Idiom, and Panaccess encryption to be used in systems requiring DRM (Digital Rights Management). IPTV can be delivered via managed STB’s or direct to Smart TV’s that are compatible with our platform.
IMPROVE GUEST ENGAGEMENT AND MAXIMISE REVENUE
Seamless Integration with Smart TV‘s
- Set Top Box free solution that supports Hospitality Smart TV‘s from selected manufacturers.
- Easy access to hotel-specific services such as TV, VoD, folio review, room service, facility guide and other information services
Graphic User Interface
- Fully customisable
- Almost endless variety of design options
- Intuitive and user friendly
Modernize in-room entertainment, without breaking the bank
Flamingo is a software-based head-end that captures live TV & radio content from satellite, cable, digital terrestrial, HDMI as well as IP or web sources. It streams this content to TVs, set-top-boxes, and other devices over IP-based and coaxial networks.
Flamingo supports two modular chassis and a wide range of input and output cards, ensuring flexibility, scalability and granularity.
CI cards are also available to accommodate a wide range of third-party CAM-based encryptions. Additional software options include DRM rescrambling and/or descrambling, audio processing, web radio and web TV broadcasting.
The control is in your hands – Digital Signage and IPTV in one
- Use multiple TV screens or digital totem displays for promotional or information point outputs
- Schedule events to be displayed through a cloud based server
- Easily create your own displays by adding images, text, video, or even RSS, Instagram or Twitter live feeds
- The system is scalable from one location to multiple locations in different buildings.
Flexible and fully supported Hospitality Solutions
- TRIAX Black Edition is the ultimate choice when delivering reliable solutions to the hospitality sector. Our solutions fully support upgrades and new installations.
- Up to three TDX Black Edition Headends can be combined as one system of input and output signals, as such up to 72 PAL, COFDM or QAM channels are possible (or 480 IP services). The new HTML5 user interface guarantees easy installation, remote control and system monitoring via SNMP.
- DRM integration for secure HD-service distribution is supported and can be easily handled with the Simulcrypt interface.
- Hotswopable card guarantee no downtime.