The HMX 8X8V is a 8 by 8 HDMI Matrix switch that converts the HDMI source signals to CAT5e/6/7. With resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, 1920×1200@60Hz and multichannel digital audio supplied by up to four High-definition sources to any of the eight CAT5e/6/7 outputs. It supports digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD.
The HMX 8X8V also is compatible with 3D content and can be displayed on a 3DTV, a 3D Source will be required. The HMX 8X8V allows eight HDMI sources to be independently controlled and distributed to eight Sink (TV’s) displays up to 100 meters away along with IR signals and POE to power the Receivers and Ethernet (Internet).
- HDMI System Control.
- Video/TV wall display and contro.
- Security surveillance and contro.
- Commercial Signage advertising, displaying and contro.
- Lecture room display and contro.
- Superstores, Supermarket Signage and CEC contro.
- Residential Markets.
- Input source equipment with HDMI connection.
- CAT6 250MHz minimum is recommended for future proofing, backward compatible CAT5e cable.
- Output display or audio receiver equipment with HDMI connection cables.
- HRX 1V HDMI Receivers required 1 for each zone. Features: HDMI, HDCP1.1 and DVI compliant.
- Supports HDMI 3D features.
- Supports resolutions to VGA ~ WUXGA and 480i~1080p follow by output display’s EDID.
- Supports extension up to 100 meters through CAT5e/6/7. Supports POE (Power On Ethernet) TRIAX receivers only.
- Supports HDMI input up to 15 meters with 8bits resolution or 10 meters with 12bits resolution.
- Supports IR in/out from input and output side. Supports RS-232, remote control and on panel control.
- 2U size design, Desk mount or Rack mount.
- Supports external and internal EDID setting.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby, digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission.
Note: The PoE function is not designed for powering other non-family type devices.