The HDXS450-IR Splitter is ideal for splitting and extending your HDMI signal up to 50 metres to a compatible display. It is designed to convert the HDMI signal and transmit by internet cable. The splitter supports resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz, and supports smart EDID management
• Compliant with HDMI1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0.
• Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@24 bit/pixels.
• Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby True HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
• Operates for TMDS clock frequencies up to 148.5MHz.
• Support Power over cable function.
• Use single UTP LAN cable (CAT5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distances transmission.
• UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
• Supports EDID control via EDID switch.
• Supports hdmi switch