The SpaceTV MOD-HDMI-Q is a high quality quad DVB-T “Home” modulator which accepts four HDMI inputs and converts them into four RF DVB-T channels on its output.
The MOD-HDMI-Q can be programmed by either using the onboard SSD (Seven Segment Display) interface and keypad for quick installation or by using the USB interface with the appropriate software accompanying the MOD-HDMI-Q for advanced programming.
The excellent picture (Full HD 1920*1080-30p) and modulation quality (MER~35dB) renders the SpaceHD MOD-HDMI-Q the ideal solution for distributing SD/HD digital signals coming from e.g. a DVD player, STB or camera in a CATV network using the DVB-T technology.
• 4 x DVB-T channels from a single output
• High quality and performance
• Very clean RF spectrum
• MER value ~ 35dB
• RF output frequencies 174…862MHz
• H.264 HD encoder bitrate 1-19Mbps
• HDCP support
• User friendly interface for quick installation
• USB interface for advanced programming
• External power supply