SuperJack III + Regular series actuator is low noise, high performance actuator for motorized satellite antenna system. With different stroke of 18, 24 and 36 inch, SuperJack REGULAR can be used to motorize satellite dishes sizing from 1.2M to 3.6M in diameter.
• Superior anti-rust process: Epoxy powder coated steel tube and high grade plated hardware.
• Excellent water-proofing: Provide 2 seals and 3 drain holes. Optional weather protection boot and accordion:
– AC-3: tube accordion
– WB-D+: motor boot
• Super Reed Sensor: Ruthenium plated contacts ensures longer sensor life.
• Hermetically sealed in a clean atmosphere it eliminates ill effects of dust, corrosion or oxidation. Advanced design allows no opportunity for sticking, binding or wearing of hinged joints. Plastic impregnated for risk free installation and easy to replace.
• Temperature range: -30° C to +50° C
• Load capability: 300 lb. rated (550 lb. dynamic/1000 lb. static)
• Reed sensor: 48 pulses/in. standard (30 pulses/in. for 24" stroke length)
• Optical sensor: 128 pulses/mm. standard (80 pulses/inch for 24" stroke length)