The F4VISTA/MF is a Professional Access Control Product, specially designed for the market of terminals that require a high level of access control.
F4VISTA/MF uses an advanced static electricity prevention system and an vandal-proof design, all input or output interfaces are protected from voltage peaks and high frequencies, it has an anti-dismantling alarm function and a professional alarm, as well as voltage and voltage. PFK watchdog inspector (guardian), etc.
The F4VISTA/MF has the highest standards in international technologies, not only in Hardware or Software, but in the use of its functions. The F4VISTA/MF meets any type of customer expectations, applications or demands.
- Supports 13.56MHZ MIFARE Cards.
- User Capacity: 1500 tracks, storage of 50,000 events.
- New algorithm ZK 2007.
- ZK500 platform.
- Supports 10 tracks per user.
- Algorithm Version: Biokey ZK multi-engine algorithm Version 2005, ZK RIS System is optional.
- Parameters of the Fingerprint: Identification time less than 2 sec., FAR (Identification error) less 0.00001%, FRR less than 1%.
- Access Control Functions: 50 time zones, 5 groups, 10 combinations to open doors, supports multiple users, 10A / 12VDC of the relay with multiplexed value or output voltage.
- Alarm Functions: You can activate an alarm when it is destroyed, opening doors illegally, threats by an access violator, active alarms connected to the device, alarms from restricted areas, alarm from the Server PC.
- Communication: TCP / IP or RS485. Other Outputs to: A group of sensors for doors and an open door entry signal button.
- Display, horn and keyboard: 4 blue LCD lines, dual color LED indicator, multi-language.
- Power Supply Parameters: 12V DC, current standby meter less than 50 mA, current used less than 400 mA.
- Characteristics of the environment: Temperature 0 – 45, humidity 20% – 80%.
- Software: Supports Real-time Monitoring Software, Fingerprint Reading Software and T&A Software and much more.
- Measures: 150 X 145 X 52 mm.