This Digital to Analogue Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio use. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analogue L/R audio. It can be used for connecting a digital output device to an external analogue device such as an amplifier, via standard RCA‐style jacks.
Digital output can be from computers, tablets, digital TVs etc.
Input would be into analogue sound systems, HIFI’s, amplifiers etc.
This Converter is small and easy to install.
It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analogue L/R audio.
24‐bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
Provides electromagnetic noise-free transmission
• Input audio connector: Coax or Toslink.
• Output audio connector: 2 x RCA (R/L)
• Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
• Size(L‐W‐H): 51mm x 41mm x 26mm
• Weight (Net):78g
• External Power Supply: 5V DC@2A
• Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ to 70℃
• Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
• Power Consumption: 0.5 watts (max)