TOA SC SERIES PAGING HORN SPEAKERSprovide intelligible voice paging and tone signaling for indoor and outdoor sound system applications. Fully weather-resistant for reliable operation in demanding environmental conditions, SC Series models are available with a choice of power ratings from 10W to 50W. High impedance models include SC-610T (10W),SC-615T (15W) and SC-630T (30W), each with a built-in 25 V / 70.7 V transformer with external screwdriver-adjustable power taps. Low impedance models include SC-610 (10W, 8 ohm), SC-615 (15W, 8 ohm), SC-630 (30W, 8 ohm) and SC-651 (50W, 16 ohm). The SC Series are easy to install in wall, pole or ceiling-mount applications and include corrosion-resistant stainless-steel mounting hardware. The SC Series models are also designed for intercom talk-back applications requiring dual operation as both a microphone and speaker.
Each model is a double re-entrant horn with compression driver for high sensitivity and a lightweight aluminum enclosure. The loud-speaker diaphragm is heat and moisture-resistant to prevent deformation and extend operation. The SC Series are also IP-65 standards compliant for dust and moisture-resistance with a wide operating temperature range from -4° F to 130° F. The SC Series Paging Horn Speakers are backed with a five-year warranty.
* Note: For outdoor installation, it is recommended that they are installed under roofs, eaves, or in other locations not directly exposed to rain or snow.
- Paging Horn Speakers for voice paging and tone signaling distribution.
- Weather-Resistant to withstand demanding environmental conditions.
- Double Re-Entrant Horn with Compression Driver
- Controlled Dispersion
- High Sensitivity: up to 113 dB (1 W/1 m).
- Usable as a Microphone for intercom talk-back applica-tions.
- Built-In 25 V / 70.7 V Transformer ("T" Models) with screwdriver-adjustable power taps (8 and 16 ohm models also available).
- Lightweight, Sealed, Aluminum Enclosure prevents moisture damage.
- Cable Strain-Relief
- IEC IP-65 Standards Compliant for dust and moisture-resistance.
- Wide Temperature Range: -4°F to 131°F
- Phenolic Loudspeaker Diaphragm prevents deformation from heat and moisture.
- Stainless-Steel Mounting Bracket for easy installation and aiming in wall, pole or ceiling-mount applications.
- Five Year Warranty
||100 V line or 70 V line
||100 V line: 330 Ω (30 W), 670 Ω (15 W), 1 k Ω (10 W), 2 k Ω (5 W) 70 V line: 170 Ω(30 W), 330 Ω (15 W), 670 Ω (7.5 W), 1 k Ω (5 W), 2 k Ω (2.5 W)
|Sound Pressure Level
||113dB, 1W / 1m at 500 to 2,500 Hz peak level).
||250 ~ 10,000Hz
|Sensitivity when used as Microphone
||(0 dB = 1 mW/10 dynes/cm 2) -20 dB at 1 kHz
||Hot; Black wire, com; White wire.
||-20 ~ +55°C (must be free from dew condensation).
||Horn flare: Aluminum, off-white, powder coating / Reflector horn and rear cover: ABS resin, off-white / Bracket, Screws and bolts: Stainless steel / Speaker cable: Polyvinyl chloride insulated cabtyre cable (6 mm in diameter, 600 mm in length)
||285 (W) x 227 (H) x 277 (D) mm
||Swivel bracket: YS-151S (Can be used instead of the supplied bracket.)