The SPA-120A rack-mountable PA Mixer Amplifier with MP3, FM tuner & blue tooth, rated power output of 120W, is a all in one solution with two sources, pre amplifier and mixer power amplifier in one unit, which offers high performance reliability.
It integrates 2 audio sources into a mixer amplifier, plus Mic1 (XLR) and Mic/Line input 2-3 (6.3mm Jack), two line inputs, one Tel input and one line output. Mic1 VOX with highest priority except Tel input. One USB and one SD slot on the front panel provide easy access and operation for installer and end-user.
The amplifier is designed with complete protection of overload, short circuit and high temp to avoid any damage. Suitable for applications in banks, schools, hotels, restaurants, theme centers and shopping centers.
- 19” rack size public address amplifier
- Built-in 100V/70V transformer technology
- Tabletop amplifier with Mp3 player, FM radio & blue tooth
- Rate power output at 120W to 240W
- Speaker output of 100V or 70V & 4Ohms-8 Ohms-16 Ohms
- Mp3 player with USB/SD input on front panel, IR remote control for Mp3 player, FM radio and blue tooth
- LED indicators for power, clip, protect and signal
- Mic1-3 and line 1-2 and telephone input. Mic1 of balanced XLR input with phantom power on rear panel. Mic2-3 microphone or line switchable unbalanced 6.3mm phone jack input. Line 1-2 input of RCA input and one RCA line output. Telephone input with VOX priority and MOH (Music on Hold).
- Volume control for Mic1-3, line1-2, Mp3/FM, bass/treble and master
- With short-circuit, clip, overload and high temp protection
- AC220V or 115V & 24V DC both operation system