SURGE‐RJ45 is a single channel network surge protector designed according to IEC and GB standard. It adopts RJ45 connector for ease of installation and protects 1 channel 10 /100 / 1000M Ethernet connectors from lightning surge protection.
- 1000Mbps speed transmission and 8 line protection in RJ45.
- Lower capacitors design, less insertion loss and quicker response time.
- Large capacity of through‐flow, long use time
- Adopts international brands components, multi‐level protection mode, low residual voltage.
- Easy installation and convenient maintaining
- Apply to network servers, Routers, LAN switch, HUB and Ethernet.
Product Name Single Channel Network Surge Protector
Application Network servers, Routers, LAN switch, HUB and
Connector RJ 45
Max Continue Operating
Voltage (Uc) 8V
Current (3/20us) 5KA
Current (8/20us) 10KA
Rated Load Current (IL) 500MA
*Note: All specifications and pictures will change without pre‐notification. Please ask your supplier for latest information.
Limited Voltage <15V
Response Time <1NS
Max Transmission Rate 1000Mbps
Insertion Loss <0.2dB
Protection Circuit 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Failure LED Indication To the ground short circuit or open
Dimensions (L*W*H) 85*43*23mm
Housing Aluminum alloy
Body Color Blue
Net Weight 65g
Operating Temperature ‐20～55℃
Relative Humidity 0~95% (non‐condensing)
Storage Temperature ‐40º ~ 85º C