The MOD-HDMI-TRIAX has a HDMI input with local loop through and a DVB-T output (which is combined with the RF input). The HDMI input content can be supplied from one of a number of sources including Satellite Set Top Box, Blu-ray player, Games Console and CCTV. The input signal is modulated as a DVB-T output and can be distributed to a number of TV’s over an existing private coaxial network.
• All inputs and outputs on one side for ease of installation
• HDMI loop through for connection to the local TV
• Combine existing RF with the modulated output channel on RF Out 1 and RF Out 2
• Adjustable level control to balance the DVB-T channel with the incoming RF channels (1dB steps)
• Source Set Top Box etc. can be controlled from another TV location using an IR emitter and a Triax TV Link (TVLINKTRIAX)
• The local coaxial network must be connected to the RF Out 2 (with the 9VDC able to pass through the network) to remotely power the SLX and Triax TV Link
• Set up via the front panel and LCD screen