Engineered for performance, usability & design.
ICASA TA-2019/667 Approved Whole Home Managed Wi-Fi Mesh Point, 802.11ac Dual-Band Access Point.
The Space Connect VAP4641 wireless mesh point uses 802.11 Wave 2 technology, including advanced range booster antenna allows customers to retain traditional “wired” levels of service and quality, while having flexibility of location and ease of installation of the access point.
As mesh points need to be placed in many different locations in a wide range of home layouts, an internal power supply with standard power cable connectors enables easier extension or replacement with a longer cable than if an external power supply unit was used.
The VAP4641 includes a full suite of management features to ensure an optimal Wi-Fi experience. Being ARRIS Wi-Fi Home capable, two or more extenders may be used together to create a single, auto-configuring, auto-optimizing network to deliver high performance Wi-Fi throughout the home.
• Scandinavian design
• 4×4 5 GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi
• 2×2 2.4 GHz 802.11n Wave 2 Wi-Fi
• ARRIS Wi-Fi Home enabled for whole-home Wi-Fi coverage and performance
• ARRIS ECO Agent™ TR-069 and ECO Envoy™ USP management clients integrated
• Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh™
• ICASA TA-2019/667Approved