Fibre Optical receiver over RF Feed to individual viewing points.
The ORX-CATV Optical Receiver is a highly cost effective optical network termination for expanding your viewing points from an optic feed over RF. The receiver’s output is directly connected to outlets via passive coaxial distribution. Simple setting up and stable operation via AGC and LED display. The ORX-CATV is supplied in a plastic hood with a plug-in power supply.
- AGC for constant RF output level.
- 3 colour LED for rapid indication of the correct optical input level.
- Compact and space saving.
- Low power consumption.
- Includes 9V power supply.
- SC/apc connection at optical input.
- RF output level 80 dBuV